Crux Biolab presents “Beyond The Bench” Careers Workshop
Friday 9th February, 2pm
Cumberland Resort, as part of the Lorne Cancer Conference
Early- and mid-career researchers are encouraged to come and meet a number of successful PhD scientists who are working in industry. Our guests will share their career experiences and then take questions as a panel. Afternoon tea refreshments will also be provided.
Our special guests include:
- Ashley Knights, Medical Science Liaison at Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Cameron Smith, Patent Attorney at FB Rice;
- Carolyn Tucek-Szabo, Head of Regulatory Affairs (Australasia) at Glaxo Smith Kline;
- Mel Thomson, General Manager of Education, Skills and Events at MTPConnect
- Catherine Osborne, General Manager at Crux Biolab
- Marilyn Jones, Scientific Recruitment and Resumé Professional
For catering requirements, please register your interest in attending with Crux Biolab: firstname.lastname@example.org.