|Full Conference Registration||$580.00||$680.00|
|Student Full Conference Registration||$380.00
|Student Presenter Registration
(must present an abstract at the conference)
*Please note all prices are quoted in Australian Dollars (AU$)
Festival of Food - Thursday
Conference Dinner - Saturday
* Access to the sessions of your choice
* Conference satchel complete with program book and abstract book
* Morning tea for the days of nominated attendance
* Lunches on the days of nominated attendance
* Drinks with Trade at Poster Sessions
- STUDENT AND TRADE REGISTRATIONS
To be eligible for the student rate, delegates must be engaged in full time academic study, provide their student number on the registration application form, and if asked, provide a copy of their student card as well as a letter supporting their status from the head of their department.
To be eligible for the Student Presenter Registration, students must be engaged in full time academic study as well have their abstract accepted into the program as an oral or poster.
Trade registrations include all of the above except a satchel. Some trade passes are included with your exhibition space, and additional ones are available for purchase. Please check the exhibitor participation manual.
- GROUP MANAGERS
- MAKING A PAYMENT
A secure site is provided for online payment of your charges. This has its own section on the ‘dashboard’. The payment options are:
- Credit card - Visa, Mastercard or American Express. Please note that you will be charged a 1.15% surcharge on Visa, Mastercard and 2.85% surcharge for using American Express
- Cheque - either personal or from your institute
- Direct debit - you will be emailed banking instructions upon application
An Australian Tax Invoice will be provided for all registrants once registered. You can reprint this and your receipt from your ‘dashboard’ at any time.
The ABN for the conference is 90 093 246 176. All rates quoted include GST and are in Australian dollars.
All online registrations are checked by the secretariat. If there is any query they will contact you. If you wish to make changes or additions after you have registered, return to your ‘dashboard’. The ‘dashboard’ also keeps a record of any abstracts you have submitted.
ASN supports responsible use of on-line credit card transactions and reports suspected fraudulent activity to Federal Police and the Immigration Office.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Registration cancellations will incur a cancellation fee of A$100 if made in writing up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the conference, January 14th 2019. No refund is payable after that date, however registrations may be transferred to substitute delegates without incurring a fee. Click here for more information.